During the Workshop several posters were also displayed by various participants. These included:
- Mach Effects for In-Space Propulsion: An Interstellar Mission, Heidi Fearn et al., Space Studies Institute & California State University Fullerton.
- Continuous Electrode Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Fusion, Ray Sedwick et al., University of Maryland.
- A Bussard Ramjet with Twist and Flare, Peter N Ness, Independent Researcher.
- Fostering Breakthroughs in Interstellar Propulsion, John G Hartley, Starship Engineers.
- The Equivalence of Internal and External Energy Source Interpretations of the Casimir Effect, Robert L DeBiase, Independent Researcher.
- Reflective Control Devices for Attitude Control of Solar Sails, Jeremy Munday et al., University of Maryland, NASA.
A snap shot of the various posters are displayed below.